In today’s world, your right to privacy is very important and when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, we recognize that you trust us to act in a befitting responsible manner. We believe your information should only be used for the purpose of providing you, our customer, with better service. In view of this, we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Our company (Outingdeals Dot Com) collects, stores and handles your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and the laws of Malaysia. Below is a summary of our policy:
Please read this Privacy Statement to understand how we use the information that we may collect from you. By providing your personal information to us, you’re consenting to this Privacy Statement and the collection, uses, access, transfers, storage and processing of your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
1. What types of Personal Information do we collect?
For us to provide you with our products & services seamlessly and effectively, the personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:
• Contact information such as Name, Date of Birth, Identification, travelling documentations (including NRIC or Passport number), gender, nationality, race, country of residence, current private address, telephone or mobile number, fax number and email addresses
• Your credit card information or your bank account details, your associated billing addresses and expiration dates
• Your flight information or details, necessary information to facilitate your travel or other services, including travel companion names, emergency contacts
• Information provided to our customer service representatives to help resolve issues, questions, booking assistance and when lodging a complaint.
• Personal information provided via survey, contest, competition or other marketing efforts.
• We also collect information via our website @ http://www.outingdeals.com/ when you submit an inquiry / subscribe to our newsletters.
2. How do we collect your information?
We may collect your personal information from you when you:
• Communicate with us via emails and calls to our customer service centre
• Make a booking with us
• Register or subscribe to our websites and newsletters
• Visit us at our travel fairs
• Participate in any of our surveys, contest, competitions, loyalty programmes run and organized by us
• Provide your feedback to us
3. How do we use the information collected?
We generally use your information for the following purposes:
Administrative purposes, e.g. processing, confirming, fulfilling, arranging and completing your bookings, request and transactions for our services.
Billing and accounting, marketing information, customer relations, security and also to help us improve to provide you better services in any future engagements.
To send you marketing updates, booking confirmation, booking enquiries to your emails / phone contact numbers that has been provided with your consent.
4. How do we protect your privacy?
We take extra care when dealing with your personal information and we will take the appropriate steps to protect your privacy
• Credit card and bank details are used only for payments.
• We do not share or sell any of the information that you have provided us via our channels to any other companies or individuals without your permission.
• If and when necessary, your personal information may be disclosed to the following third parties when requested by them:
i. External professional advisors and auditors.
ii. Governmental departments and authorities.
5. How do we manage children’s privacy?
Children below 18 years old are requested to not submit, post or share your information with us, without parent’s or guardian’s consent.
Information of children below 18 years old would only be collected to process bookings of flights, hotels, packages, activities, cruises & other travel services we provide. Information should only be provided by the parent or guardian. Information that we would collect would be: name, age, date of birth, travelling documents and supporting travelling documents.
6. What are cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies in our website are purely used for web programming purposes to remember the information that is selected from one page to another. The usage of cookies on our website is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.
This will allow you to leave the page with information selected and when you come back later, you will still have the page that you were looking at intact. If you decide to switch off the cookies, you would still be able to browse the site without any problems.
For security reasons, your credit card information would not be remembered or saved. You would need to key in the credit card number each time you make a purchase.
7. Updates to the Privacy statement
We would amend this privacy statement from time to time according to the laws. The updated version shall apply and supercede all the previous versions. Do check out our website for our most updated practices.
8. How to contact us
Should you have any enquiries, request, concerns or complaints in regards to this Privacy Statement, kindly contact us @
A-Unit 33, Level 3A (Suite B),
IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5,
Bandar Puchong Jaya, Puchong,
Tel: 03 8075 8082